We deliver to the following countries: Australia, Austria, Bahrain, Bangladesh, Belgium, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Jordan, South Korea, Kuwait, Laos, Latvia, Luxembourg, Macao, Malaysia, Maldives, Malta, Monaco, Myanmar, Nepal, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States, Vietnam.
We know you're excited about your order and we are too!
Typically, it takes 1-2 business days for your order to be processed so you may expect a shipping confirmation email within that time frame! Be sure to check your junk/spam mail in case you can't find it.
Below are the standard delivery times:
1. The United States
Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Michigan, Missouri, Ohio, Wisconsin, Alabama, Arkansas, Colorado, Connecticut, Delaware, Florida, Georgia, Kansas, Louisiana, Maine, Maryland, Massachusetts, Minnesota, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, New Hampshire, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, Pennsylvania, Rhode Island, South Carolina, South Dakota, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, West Virginia, Wisconsin, Wyoming, Alaska, Guam, Hawaii & Puerto Rico
Shipping Duration: 4-7 business days
*Note: Kindly allow up to 14 business days for orders outside the Continental United States to be delivered.
Countries: Singapore, Hong Kong, Japan, South Korea, Macao, Vietnam & Philippines, Cambodia, Laos & Myanmar, Sri Lanka, Maldives, Turkey, Oman, Papua New Guinea, Qatar, UAE, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait & Jordan
You are so close to receiving your order! Once your order is shipped out, you will receive a shipping confirmation email with a tracking number that you can use to follow your package’s journey to you.
Our mask draws out toxins and oils that clog the pores. It also contains Rose Water, Calendula, Arnica Montana, Horse Chestnut and Rosemary, which are all known for their potent anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties.
Our mask can be incorporated into any skin routine, but will not cure acne alone.
Our product contains lots of potent ingredients (Rose Water, Calendula, Arnica Montana, Horse Chestnut, Rosemary) that are known for their anti-inflammatory properties. They may help reduce the redness of irritated skin and improve the condition of rosacea, dermatitis and eczema.
Please do a patch test at least 48 hours before you use it. You might experience a mild tingling sensation on your first use. We suggest to check with your doctor if you’re unsure or sensitive to any of the ingredients.
If you didn't receive the order confirmation, don't place your order again until you're sure the order didn't go through or you may end up with a duplicate order.
Please be patient if your order confirmation isn’t delivered to your inbox straight away – it can take a couple of hours. Please ensure that you're checking the correct email address you used to purchase your product with and check it falls into your spam/junk mail. Make sure to add Skin Freedom to your safe list so this won't happen again.
An error upon checking out usually indicates that the customer’s bank has refused the transaction request. Some of the common reasons for the declines are:
1. Do Not Honor: The customer's bank is unwilling to accept the transaction. Please contact the bank for more details regarding this generic decline.
2. Insufficient Funds: The account did not have sufficient funds to cover the transaction amount at the time of the transaction Please make sure there are enough funds in the account before retrying again.
3. Limit Exceeded: The attempted purchase exceeds the withdrawal limit of the account. Please contact the bank to change the account limits or use a different payment method.
4. Card Issuer Declined CVV: The customer entered in an invalid security code or made a typo in their card information. Please try again – if the decline persists, please contact the bank.
5. Invalid Transaction: The customer’s bank declined the transaction, typically because the card in question does not support this type of transaction. Please contact the bank for more information.